Saturday, July 15, 2017

F&D | Nestle Bear Brand Real Strawberry Milk Drink


I have something for all the strawberry lovers out there. 

Just recently, Bear Brand has come out with strawberry-flavored powdered milk drink with real fruit bits. 

I bought a 300 g pack for 102.50 Php at Robinson's Supermarket. It is available in different sizes, even in their swak packs.  


This strawberry milk drink is fortified with a lot of important nutrients such as Iron, Zinc and Vitamin C. 


For more nutritional information, see the photo above. It also contains vitamins A, D, E, and B, Biotin, Folic Acid and of course Calcium. 


The ingredients are listed above.


There are more details at the back. The expiration date is also clearly stated there.


To prepare a drink, you just have to add three tablespoons of powder to a glass of either hot or cold water. I personally prefer it cold, but I also love adding it to hot oatmeal. You gotta give that one a try! I promise you won't regret it. Try adding some real bananas, too, for a healthier and yummier oatmeal. I also love adding extra chocolates from time to time. Hmm! Scrumptious! 

Anyway, there's no need to add any sugar, may it be to a simple milk drink, an oatmeal or whatever. 


The powder has a fine and even consistency. It's pretty smooth. The color is actually more like off-white, but it turns pink once mixed with water. It also has pinkish red fruit bits. These bits are also so fine. They tend to settle at the bottom of the drink, but it's okay. They do feel soft and a bit jelly. They certainly add a bit of character and yum to the drink. They taste like real sweet strawberry bits. 

The powder smells like a combination of the scent of the original Bear Brand milk powder and the scent of a regular strawberry milk.

The milk drink tastes like strawberry milkshake to me. It's very sweet yet mixed with the tangy, fruity taste of  real strawberries. I personally like my strawberry milk this way. It tastes so heavenly. 

I am glad Bear Brand came up with this product. This will definitely be a regular in the grocery list. 

3 comments:

  1. yes, thank you bearbrand.i added this strawberry on my grocery list.im now more healthy.drinking milk everyday. the taste is really great. its like milkshake.my face will now start healthy looking with this beverage.thank you bearbrand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, thank you bearbrand.i added this strawberry on my grocery list.im now more healthy.drinking milk everyday. the taste is really great. its like milkshake.my face will now start healthy looking with this beverage.thank you bearbrand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: OrganicDonkey Milk cosmetics

    ReplyDelete