Monday, January 28, 2019

ALON ARTS PERSONALIZED PASSPORT HOLDERS


I can finally talk about the first stuff that I got from the brand Alon Arts.

I ordered these Alon Arts Personalized Passport Holders before the Alon Arts Personalized Wallet that I made a post about earlier.


Last Saturday, January 26, 2019, my boyfriend and I celebrated our first Anniversary together and I got us this pair as one of my gifts.

That's also the reason why I haven't posted earlier about these pieces. I just didn't want him to have any idea.

Anyway, I placed my order for this pair last January 3. Yes, I tend to prepare my gifts early. They sent me a photo update before shipping the items last January 7. By January 9, I already received my package.

My first transaction with the brand went really smoothly. 


I haven't encountered any issues at all. They have even surpassed my expectations for their service and actual products.

I've already mentioned this on my other post, but just to let you know, they do have an official account on both Instagram and Facebook. It's probably possible to place orders by sending direct messages there. I personally prefer placing my orders on their Shopee page.

Let's move on to the actual items.


Just like most of Alon Arts items, they already came in free good quality boxes with named labels.

I chose to go for just the name tags. There are options to add charms and/or even additional labels/words. However, I prefer things simple, classy and minimalistic. That's just how I roll.

I got the pieces I ordered for 359 Php each. Price varies depending on the name length, tags, charms and design.

Speaking of design, you can also choose from a variety of materials with different designs, colors and textures.

Unlike their personalized wallet with only 3 colors to choose from, their passport holder has a lot more.


I have mine in Gold and my boyfriend's in Charcoal Gray.


They both have good, thick quality materials. The stitches are even and straight.

These holders also have card pockets.

I'm very satisfied with these pieces. I truly have nothing to complain about.

I'm hoping for the brand to offer more personalized items.

That's all for now.
Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment