Tuesday, January 29, 2019

HARRY DARK CHOCOLATE BAR


I found an even more inexpensive dark chocolate than the Meiji one that I featured just a few days ago.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this Harry Dark Chocolate Bar is from the brand OK.


It is manufactured by Yan Yan International Inc. here in the Philippines.


It has the nutrition facts indicated at the back.


The list of ingredients is also there and it is definitely a short list. It is composed of only five ingredients.

I got this 40g bar at 7-Eleven for only 24 Php.


If I remember it correctly, a bar is molded into 8 cubes.

The texture is smooth. The consistency, however is pretty thin and crumbly.


I think the packaging looks promising and elegant. The feel of the chocolate itself, however, is definitely not rich and luxurious.

It has the familiar dark chocolate scent. Despite that, it has a weak taste that makes me think of cocoa with vanilla flavor. Again, it's vanilla flavor, not vanilla extract.


I'm not going to give this item another go, anytime soon. However, I hope it improves big time.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment