Monday, July 8, 2019

CUPPING SET


This is less of an in-depth review and more of just another product feature. I just want to share with you this set of cupping tools that I got about a month ago.

I got it from Shopee for 264 Php. The name of the shop is highbuying.ph. The package was shipped from China, so it took about two weeks to arrive. 


It did arrive in great condition. Aside from the packaging provided by the courier, the cups were covered with plastic foils and they were in a good-quality ziplock bag. 


The set includes 4 silicone cups: 2 for the face and 2 for the body. Each pair includes a smaller cup and a bigger one. 


I mostly only use the ones for the face. I do love ventosa and cupping massage for the body, but I find it hard to do on myself alone. I think it's still more relaxing to have someone else do it on you. I'm still glad I have them and I'm definitely keeping them incase I want to give someone a full body cupping massage.


I personally do facial cupping massage twice a week. I find it very relaxing and I do believe it's effective and beneficial. My skin feels and looks better in the morning after every use. I think it helps lift and firm the skin. 

My tip is to resist the temptation to pull and pop. It's fun but we have to be very careful and gentle when it comes to our skin. Also, always apply a facial oil or moisturizer before using the cups for that smooth, effortless glide. Take your time, relax and enjoy what you're doing. Lastly, be mindful of the directions that you're going. You want to lift the skin up and not drag it down. Go up and out. 

If you're still not sure how to use it or what directions to go, I suggest you read more articles about cupping massage and watch YouTube tutorials. If you're familiar with or use Gua Sha, they are almost the same. I mean the steps and directions are alike. Actually, facial cups remind me of Gua Sha because they are both facial tools, they've gained popularity almost the same time, and I think they have almost similar history and background from ancient China. However, I guess all types of facial massage go the same direction.

Anyway, these cups are efficient. Their suction ability is pretty good and they stick nicely and firmly for most part. Since they are made of good quality silicone, they are durable. They don't gather much dirt and bacteria. They are rather easy to keep and clean.

I hope this helps. Thank you so much for spending your time visiting my blog and reading this post. 

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment