Friday, September 11, 2020

FARMONY CORN POPS WASABI SHOYU


This Farmony Farm-to-Snack Corn Pops Wasabi Shoyu is one of the stuff that I actually purchased from B&C Healthy Snack.

I got the 120 g pack for only 80 Php. It is a resealable one so it is very convenient. The foil pack is of really good quality. It is nice and smooth. The thickness is just right. It doesn't get torn easily nor does it wear down quickly.


I definitely find the brand not only interesting, but also respectable. They do have wonderful values, purposes and goals. They seem very organized and clear with their visions. They take pride in being local. Their creations, of course, including this product, are handcooked, pro-farmers and fostering local partnerships. I like supporting brands like this one.

The product is manufactured for Villa Socorro Farm Healthy Chips. They do have an official site that you can visit if you want to know more about them. The address and contact number are also indicated.

The nutrition facts and list of ingredients are stated on the packaging.

A clear best before date is also provided.

The scent of this snack reminds me a lot of Jack 'n Jill Chippy, the red one. It smells like barbecue flavoured corn chips. It is peppery, smokey and inviting.

Not just the scent, I believe this snack is actually also flavoured the same. To me, these are barbecue flavored cornicks sprinkled with wasabi powder.


The pieces look that way to me, too. They look like regular cornicks sprinkled with green powder.

Anyway, I personally like the taste. I like how they are offering something unusual and that they are not afraid to experiment. It is not very often that I encounter a corn snack with such flavor.

The wasabi taste is surely the one in the forefront. It is very present, but not in an overwhelming manner. It is not overpoweringly hot and spicy. It surely doesn't make my nose feel weird, which actual wasabi tends to do, especially if I eat too much of it. I definitely have no problem eating as many of these corn pops as I want. The barbecue taste, despite taking the back seat, is still very supportive and acts as a nice base. The combination of the two is awesome. They really go well together.

Texture-wise, they are very crunchy and consistent at that.

I don't have anything negative to say about this product.

If you're interested, definitely give Wasabi Shoyu Corn Pops a go. You will not just have something enjoyable to munch on, you will also help build a world of Farmony.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment