Tuesday, September 8, 2020

HERSHEY'S STRAWBERRIES 'N CREME


This Strawberries 'N Creme Candy Bar is also part of the latest Hershey's Ice Cream Chocolate Bar series.


I did purchase it together with the Hershey's Sprinkles 'N Creme. They are available at 7-Eleven for 60 Php per bar. They do have the Cookies 'N Mint one, as well. But, I didn't bother getting myself one because chocomints aren't really my thing.


A bar weighs 39 g. The design of the bar is still similar to the first one. However, this time around, the white chocolate is pink in color and instead of colorful sprinkles, there are reddish strawberry flakes.


This candy bar smells like strawberry milkshake to me at first, and then it turns to more of that strawberry filled wafer scent. It is definitely sweet and tarty at the same time. It's a youthful and delightful scent.

The taste is surely not far from the scent. To be honest, it tastes like a regular strawberries and cream flavored candy. It is sweet and fruity. It doesn't leave an extremely sweet aftertaste that sticks to the throat. The aftertaste is actually more fruity and clearly that of candied strawberry.


Eventhough it's not as sweet as other Hershey's chocolate bars, I still think that a piece at a time is more than enough. It's still easy to get overwhelmed if you eat too much of it.

Just to clarify, one bar is considered one serving. However, I personally cut a bar into five, I just follow the design of the bar, and I only take one portion at a time.


I think what makes this special compared to other strawberries and cream candies is the texture. I really enjoy the blend of the smooth and creamy milk chocolate together with the crispy strawberry flakes. These flakes are not actual strawberries, but strawberry candies.

All in all, it's not an out-of-this-world, extremely-delicious, undeniably-addicting, I-can't-live-without type of candy bar, but it is still nice to try and quite enjoyable to munch on.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment