Monday, October 7, 2019

HUMAN❤️NATURE NATURAL SUNFLOWER BEAUTY LOTION in SWEET BOUQUET


I have another body moisturizer from Human Nature to share with you today. It is their Natural Sunflower Beauty Lotion in Sweet Bouquet which I do like as much as their Body Butters. It's not as deeply moisturizing as the latter, but it definitely has its own good and distinct attributes.

Let's start with the basic details about this product.

The Natural Sunflower Beauty Lotion is a pretty new line. They do have a regular line of body lotion and that collection has been out for a long time, but I believe this one has been introduced only this year. This line is enriched with 3 times more Sunflower Beauty Oil compared to their regular healthy lotions.


This line is currently composed of two scents: Sweet Bouquet and Green Tea Delight. The one I have here today is in Sweet Bouquet. It is undeniably a feminine scent. It is more on the sweet side than on the floral side. It actually makes me think of a sweet candy. It's not too sweet, though, that it would make you gag. I personally like it. It brings that sweet, dreamy vibe.

The scent has a tendency to last on the skin for a good while. Still, it is far from being an overpowering, in-your-face kind of scent, so there's nothing to worry about it mixing or competing in case you wish to add a perfume or cologne.


At the moment, it is only available in one size. A bottle contains 200 mL or 6.76 fl. oz. and retails for 275 Php. You can easily find it on Human Nature's official website or from the brand's many distributors.


It comes in a sleek bottle with a simple design. There's no pump, just a hole with a flip-up cap. It's not the most convenient, but it works and is hygienic. It's quite easy to control the amount of product that comes out each time. I also find it leak-proof and definitely not prone to breakage. The top is nice and tight, you just have to make sure to close it properly. It's not that short and small of a bottle and surely is not the usual travel size, but it would totally still work if ever you have to bring it with you somewhere else via land transport.


The complete list of ingredients is indicated at the back of the bottle. Aside from sunflower oil, it also contains cocoa butter and is rich with vitamins A, D and E. 

As usual, it doesn't contain possibly toxic ingredients such as mineral oil, parabens, silicone, synthetic fragrances and the likes. 

This product claims that "all of its ingredients are proven safe for human use" and that they are "biodegradable ingredients from renewable resources". It is 99.95% natural and also cruelty-free.

When it comes to consistency, it is rather thin and light, but not runny. It is easy to spread and it gets absorbed fast. It doesn't feel sticky at all.


Let's now move on to the actual performance of this product.

As I've mentioned above, it is not as deeply moisturizing as the Human Nature Body Butters. However, I find it enough and more suitable for our tropical weather here in the Philippines. If you have normal to oily skin, you'll definitely love this product. I actually have a dry-normal skin type and it still works well for me. Let me enumerate the pros of this product based on my actual and personal experience:

* It provides a lasting moisture.
* It effectively keeps my skin from getting dry and almost a bit scaly. 
* It leaves my body feeling soft and smooth.
* It does provide that radiant, luminous effect.
* I believe it penetrates deeply and that it hydrates and nourishes my skin from the inside out.
* My skin seems a lot healthier. Bites, marks and bruises disappear a lot faster.
* Last but not the least, it makes my skin feel supple and cushiony. That's the thing that I like the most about this product. I'm not sure how to elaborate about that cushiony effect, but it feels really great.

By the way, unlike other lotions, these effects don't disappear in the middle of the day. I only apply it once a day, but ever since I started using this product, the effects have been lasting and consistent.

Moving on to cons, I actually couldn't think of any, but I'm wondering how good it would work for people with extremely dry skin and to those who have skin conditions such as eczema.


To sum it up, this product is a hit for me. I'm actually looking forward to try the other one in Green Tea Delight and also the Human Nature Natural Sunflower Beauty Butter. 

I hope you find this post helpful. If you're planning to try or have already tried this product feel free to share your own experiences and leave them in the comment section down below. 😉

Until next time! 
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment