Sunday, June 28, 2020

I'M OFFICIALLY BACK + CARE:NEL LIME LIP SLEEPING MASK


I thought I wouldn't find my way back to blogging anymore, but here I am once again. Thank you so much to my blog followers who chose to stay and keep on following this page even though I haven't posted for a while. I appreciate you all and I'm so back.

Since I want to restart in a good note, today, I'm going to share with you my all time favorite lip product. I have tried many of them, but I have to tell you, this product is the best of the best. I wasn't expecting a lot when I first started using this item, but gosh, was I totally blown away.

Yes, as you've already seen from the title, our star for today is Care:nel Lip Sleeping Mask in Lime.

The one that I have here is in the old packaging. I believe they now come in colored tubs and white caps.

If you can notice, this old packaging is reminiscent of another product which is the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. Even the available variants that Care:nel has which are Berry and Lime, follow that of the Laneige Lip Sleeping Masks. This product is indeed known as a dupe or copycat of the latter. There's no denying about that. However, I have yet to try the Laneige one so that's pretty much all I can say about their similarities.

More about the packaging, this cute and small tub is made of plastic. It's thick and of good quality so you don't have to worry about it cracking or what not. It doesn't come in a box.


The front part bears the names of the brand and the product itself. At the back, there are more details about the product, but they are mostly in Korean. Down, at the bottom, you can find the batch code and expiry date. 


A small tub contains 5g of product. That doesn't seem much, but believe me it will last you for a loooong while. I believe I've been using mine now for about 6 months and I haven't reached the end of the tub, yet.

It is best for nighttime, but I also use it during the day from time to time. 

It truly has the scent of lime. I find it sour, yet a bit sweet and salty at the same time. I'm not a huge fan of fruity variants. I prefer sweet stuff. However, I actually enjoy this one. 


The consistency is definitely thicker than most lip products. It is something that you can feel on your lips, but personally, it doesn't bother me. It is not incredibly heavy. It actually feels cushiony on the lips.

This lip treatment effectively softens and smoothens my lips and for a long period of time at that. It plumps up my lips just right and it minimizes the lines. It definitely makes the lips look younger, healthier and more luscious.

Another thing that I like the most about this lip mask is how it easily removes dead skin or dry patches. All I have to do is leave a thin coat of the product overnight, then in the morning, as I rinse the product with water and brush my lips with my finger, the dry parts get brush away easily, as well.

I sometimes do that during the day, too. I put on a thick layer of lip mask, leave it on for 5 to 15 minutes, then wipe it off with tissue. I always get amaze at how easily and efficiently it does the job.

This lip mask works wonders and you can get it for a really cheap price. I got mine from Shopee for more or less a hundred pesos.

Let me know what you think about this product. Have you tried it already or are you now interested to? 

Watch out for tons of new posts coming your way.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment