Monday, July 13, 2020

LUXE ORGANIX HYDRO FIRMING MIST


I haven't tried that many Luxe Organix products, yet. So far, the only one that I have already given a go is their Aloe Vera Soothing Gel and I'm actually a fan of it. And so, I decided to explore the brand and try more products from them. The one that I have this time is the Luxe Organix Hydro Firming Mist.

I purchased a 100 mL or 3.38 fl. oz bottle from Watson's for 229 Php. I think it's reasonably price. It's not the cheapest mist out there, but neither is it expensive.


Luxe Organix has a collection of different mists. The Hydro Fiming variant comes in blue. The bottle is made of decent quality plastic. The nozzle spray works well. It distributes the product finely and evenly. I wouldn't necessarily classify it as ultra fine, but fine enough.

This product is made in Korea.


It is free from paraben and alcohol. The list of ingredients is not included on the bottle label, but it's stated on the box. It contains collagen and hyaluronic acid. 


It can be used before or after makeup. When used prior, it helps prep your skin. When used after, I don't think it does prolong the wear of the makeup, neither does it wash it away, instead it makes the makeup melt and blend well in the skin.

The scent of it comes to me exactly as that of rose water. I actually like it. There's something so soothing, comforting and relaxing about this scent. 


The main purposes of this mist are to provide deep moisture and to help preserve youthfulness. 

Well, I find the youth preserving part a bit hard to check since there's a lot of factors when it comes to that. Though, I'm pretty sure that it doesn't make me look dull and wrinkly. It doesn't accentuate my lines and make my pores look bigger.

About the firming side of this Hydro Firming Mist, it doesn't make my skin look tight, lifted or structured. The thing is I don't really expect a regular skincare product, much more a mist, to do that. I think face massages and other facial treatments are the way to go if you're after such effects.

I find it most effective when it comes to providing deep and lasting moisture. It makes the skin feel so soft and smooth. It hydrates the skin and takes the dryness away. It could be a quick remedy for dry, flaky and sometimes itchy patches. 

However, I have to be very mindful when using this mist. I couldn't use it too much or else it would make my skin break out. I'm guessing it's because too much moisture is a good breeding ground for bacteria.

It claims to be "perfect for all skin types". Though, I personally believe that it is best for those who have dry skin, especially those with extreme condition. 

Overall, I don't see myself purchasing this product again, but I'll still surely try some other items from the brand.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment