Thursday, August 6, 2020

MY FIRST EVER TEA HAUL | AUGUST 2020


I have an announcement to make. Just recently, I have officially turned into a tea lover. Okay, maybe that's an understatement, because in actuality, I turned into a tea addict. The obsession is real, you guys. I've been drinking tea multiple times a day from morning till night. I don't even know what moderation means anymore.

But, don't worry, I'm sure that this is just a phase and that I'll turn into a somewhat normal tea enthusiast soon.

Anyway, let me show you the things that fill my tea lady heart with so much joy.

Let's start with the glasses that I got. I bought two from a shop named Finelife.PH. You can find them on Shopee. They are located overseas, so you have to be patient with the shipping and delivery time in case you want to order.


One of the glasses that I purchased is this 250 mL double wall cup with bamboo lid. It's made of borosilicate so it is resistant to heat. It is also available in 350 mL and 450 mL.


The next one is this tea mug that comes with an infuser and a lid. It is made of the same borosilicate material.

Both of them may seem rather thin and fragile in person, but they are really efficient.

Let's now move on to the different tea blends that got me started and hooked in this tea journey.

I purchased these quality and flavorful blends from Craftea-Nutty. You can check them out on Shopee or Lazada.


The first one is Cocoa Lush. It is black tea based with cocoa nibs and mint. It does have caffeine so I usually drink it in the morning as an alternative to coffee.


The second is called Sangria Mamma. It's mainly composed of hibiscus, rosehip and cranberry. It claims to provide that sangria taste, but of course, without the alcohol.


The last one that I purchased is Mighty Blue which is made of ternatea and stevia. This is pretty amusing because it turns into a different color when you add lemon or calamansi.


I got the last blend for free and it is Detox-Zing Tea. This one has ginger, lemon, mint and green tea. I have yet to try this one.

The list of tea blends ends there, but I got a few more tea related items from the shop Rainbeau Natures. Again, you can find them on Shopee.


I got myself a honey. I purchased the small one that contains 125 mL. It's supposed to be pure, wild and uncultured. So far, so good. I have nothing against it.

I also bought a couple of wooden utensils.


I have a 10 cm honey dipper and a 16 cm one. I prefer using the 16 cm one. The 10 cm is a bit too small for my liking and it doesn't pick up the right amount of honey for me. 

I bought honey dippers because I found out that they are not just for style or that extra vibe. They exist because honey reacts with metallic surfaces, damaging and reducing its healing properties. 


I also purchased tongs to help me pick up stuff hygienically.


Lastly, there are also three wooden spoons to help me scoop teas.

I'm very happy and satisfied with all these products. I've been using them a lot lately. I hope I got to help you in case you're interested in or looking for similar stuff. 

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment