Saturday, September 19, 2020

B&C HEALTHY SNACK MANGO CHEWS


I have another product from B&C Healthy Snack to talk about today. I purchased this Mango Chews Chewy Mango Snack together with the Farmony Corn Pops and a few more items.

As I've already mentioned in my other post, I accidentally found their Shopee page while I was searching for some yummy, yet healthy snacks. It is stated in the packaging that they are "a young and dynamic company who aims to produce fun, exciting, and healthy snacks." I definitely agree that "after all, eating healthy doesn't need to be a bore."


Now, more about the product itself, it is made in the Philippines and Halal certified.

It is made up of very few ingredients, one of them being real mangoes. It claims to be an excellent source of Vit. C, low fat, free from cholesterol, gluten, artificial colours and preservatives.

The best before date is stated clearly at the back. There's also the short list of ingredients. Aside from the nutrition facts at the back, they also included a nutrition highlights.

Each pack weighs 40 g or 1.41 oz and retails for 55 Php.

Unfortunately, the pouch is not resealable.


Shape-wise, it is a bit different compared to the Green Mango Chews. Those were a bit rectangular in shape, while these are more tube-like.

This product also has a sweeter scent. It does make me think of ripe yellow mangoes instead of green ones.

It also has a sweeter mango taste compared to the Green Mango Chews. But, the spices are able to add more chatacter to the taste, thus making it more delightful and interesting.

This product has a soft, yet truly chewy consistency. I actually find it very enjoyable and quite addicting to munch on.

I'm glad I discovered this brand and this product. I'm looking forward to try the other products that they offer.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment