Friday, July 3, 2020

THE FACE SHOP RICE WATER BRIGHT FOAMING CLEANSER


Yes, we have another product sample to talk about today. This Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser is from a different Korean brand which is The Face Shop. I'm pretty sure that a lot of you are more familiar with this brand than the last one, since The Face Shop is more widely available here in the Philippines. They have stalls in many malls around the country.

Anyway, I actually got this product as a freebie when I ordered stuff from RRKoreanShop last month.


Unfortunately, I don't know how much product a sample sachet contains. That's usually indicated, but not this time or maybe it is in Korean. I'm not sure. Nonetheless, I was able to get 2-3 uses out of a single sachet.

It has a very subtle scent that I think wouldn't bother even those who are sensitive to such thing.

The packaging is pinkish, but the product itself is actually white. It has a smooth and creamy consistency.

I honestly didn't find it as foamy as I expected a foaming cleanser to be. Maybe I was just using too little amount of the product back then.

What I'm positive about is that it's a pretty gentle cleanser and that it leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. 

I'm also a hundred percent sure that this Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser from The Face shop is best for people with dry and/or sensitive skin.

Overall, this product is just fine. Though, I don't believe it's for me since I have combination skin type and I prefer something a little bit more powerful and deeply cleansing. I found it a little bit too gentle for my liking. It also didn't manage to leave a unique or lasting impression on me.

This post may be a bit lacking, but that's all that I can say about this specific product.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment