Tuesday, September 1, 2020

HERSHEY'S SPRINKLES 'N CREME


Sprinkles 'N Creme (aka Birthday Cake) is one of the three newly released Hershey's candy bars here in the Philippines. I believe the series is called Ice Cream Chocolate Bars and, as you can already tell, they are inspired by different ice cream flavors. The concept is interesting and they all sound so nice and yummy. The other two are in Strawberries 'N Creme and Cookies 'N Mint.

A single bar weighs 39 g.


Unlike a regular Hershey's bar that only has that name in each rectangular pieces, this bar has a cuter design. Instead of mini rectangles, there are sort of triangles with single scoop ice cream cones in them and of course, the brand. I think this specific variant has very attractive colors, as well. The lively colors of the sprinkles are highlighted by the cream base. Just looking at this candy makes me happy.

A bar can be easily divided into five parts and that's personally how I do it or eat it at a time. I find one portion enjoyable and satisfying enough, any more than that would be too much.
 

To me, this candy smells like vanilla ice cream with flavoured coating. Think of Jollibee Cone Twirls, that's exactly what the scent reminds me of.


The fruity taste of the coloured sugar candy sprinkles balances out the sweetness and creaminess of the usual Hershey's white chocolate. It's not too subtle nor too overpowering.

I like how crunchy the sprinkles are. They very enjoyable to munch on.


By the way, I got this at 7-Eleven for 60 Php. I think that's a bit pricey compared to other Hershey's chocolate bars. But, I don't regret trying it out for it has surely brought delight to my senses.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment