Wednesday, September 30, 2020

TEA RELATED HAUL | SEPTEMBER 2020


I can't let this month pass without a haul, can I? So, today, let me share with you the stuff that I've accumulated this month of September. I got all of them online. I purchased them from either Lazada or Shopee.

Let's start with the products that I purchased from Lazada since I only have a few from them and I also got these items from only one shop which is Farm to Folk.


FARM TO FOLK SINGLE ESTATE DARK CHOCOLATE 65% WITH MANGO
I already made a post about this product. If you're interested to see it, click here.


FARM TO FOLK CRUNCHY CACAO NIBS WITH ORGANIC COCONUT NECTAR
Ah, this product has the perfect blend of sweetness and bitterness. I love it and so does my boyfriend.


FARM TO FOLK CACAO HUSK TEA
Chocolate tea, anyone?

We can now move on to the stuff that I purchased through the Shopee app. Salamat, Shopee!


Aren't these tea cups the cutest? They are giving me so much joy.


I also got myself a Stainless Steel Tea Strainer with Drip Bowl in Gold.

There are several pages in Shopee that offer these items, but I bought mine from rt81nnettyu.ph.

I got the next item from Craftea-Nutty, the shop that got me into loose-leaf teas. If you haven't seen it, yet, check out my first ever tea haul that I posted last month.


Anyway, this time, I chose to give their Coffee Cats Brown Rice Coffee with Sugar and Creamer a go.

We are not done, yet. I also bought two items from sixxx.ph.


The first one is this Stainless Steel Pour-On Kettle with Thermometer.
Teas are quiet sensitive when it comes to the water temperature so this helps a lot.


The other item is a Milk Frother or Electric Mixer. There are many names for this item and the two are just some of those. Regardless the name, I intend this item to be my Matcha mixer during my lazy days and also my foam maker for tea lattes.


I also got some products from B&C Healthy Snack. But, since I've already posted about each one of them, I would no longer enumerate them here. You can easily check out my recent posts.


Moving on, I have this Bali's Best Tea Candy Green Tea Latte from jayjayed.


I purchased two double wall glasses from vipstorem1.ph, as well. One of them them has a handle. The other one does not. They are both perfect for matcha shots.


Speaking of matcha, I have some tea utensils here from ncsqqkjyx.ph. They are specifically used when preparing matcha. I bought a set that includes a bamboo tea strainer, a tea spoon or Chasaku, and a tea whisk called Chasen.


Of course, this haul would not be complete without matcha itself. I purchased Matcha Mucho's Ceremonial Grade Matcha, the Supreme variant. It is sourced from Uji, Kyoto which is pretty much the matcha center of Japan. This product is indeed pricey, but I truly think it is worth it.

That completes our haul for this month.

I hope you found it helpful or interesting.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment