Friday, November 20, 2020

RITE 'N LITE + GREEN APPLE + TEA


How are you all doing? I hope you're safe and sound. I know it's been a while. The last bits of 2020 are driving me nuts.


Anyway, recently, the brand Rite 'n Lite came out with Rite 'n Lite Plus, a limited edition line consisting of exciting new tasty flavors with even better no-guilt ingredients. As of the moment, I'm aware of only three flavors: Lychee + Rose, Calamansi + Ginger + Honey and the star of today's post, Green Apple + Tea.

I got this 250 mL can from Lazada during the 11.11 sale for only 22 Php. The shop's name is AQT Merch.


It is stated on the can that this product is limited edition.


This drink contains Green Coffee Extract. The complete list of ingredients is under the nutrition facts. It also has 100mg of L-Carnitine. Like other Rite 'n Lite drinks, it doesn't contain sugar per se, but it does have sweeteners such as steviol, glycosides and sucralose.


It also contains artificial colors. The drink itself looks pretty clear but with a tinge of yellow green.

The scent reminds me a lot of green apple flavored chews. It smells fresh, fruity and a bit sweet.

It does taste like a flavorful green apple tea, something along the line of C2, but not as sweet. Plus, it has an extremely subtle coffee aftertaste. Honestly, sometimes it is noticeable, but most of the times, it is not.

All in all, I do enjoy the taste of this drink. I don't find it weird or anything like that.

It is also as fizzy as the ones from the regular line, which you all know I'm quite fond of.

That's all for this one.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment