Thursday, February 9, 2017

Top 6 Vloggers (YouTubers) Who I Wish Would Make A Comeback


Since I already screwed up with my supposed top 5 vlogger series, why not be more consistent and keep on messing it up. From my top 5 underrated YouTubers to my top 12 most watched ones, now, here's my list of the top 6 vloggers that I'm still hoping to get new videos from and watch again.


I bet no one would disagree if I say that she's one of the most gorgeous girls in YouTube. She's like a goddess with an angelic face and killer body. MAJOR GIRL CRUSH ALERT!! haha :D I enjoyed watching her beauty and fashion hauls and seeing what she uses and recommends. 


This woman has great, affordable and accessible product recommendations. Other than that, she's very simple and down to earth, a far cry from those who use tons of extremely expensive products, wear tons of heavy makeup and show a whole lot of skin. I don't have anything against that type of women, it is just that this girl right here is sort of a breath of fresh air. She's different from the usual and popular vloggers.
  

A beautiful and intelligent woman who loves giving advice. She is also someone who explains the basics in makeup thoroughly... and when I say thoroughly I mean really well, downright accurate and easy to grasp. You can find some tutorials or discussions on her channel that other makeup gurus have yet to discuss. There are fine videos that anyone can learn and benefit a lot from. These basics she discussed, even though often overlooked, are very important and can change the whole makeup game. I suggest these videos:


I adore her simplicity, personality-wise and video-wise. She has great thrift hauls and great style.


Another beautiful lady who likes thrift shopping. Her thrift hauls and lookbooks are lovely and enjoyable. She looks great with blonde hair but more so with red.


For the third time in a row, another woman who knows a great deal about thrift shopping, not just clothing-wise but also when it comes to house decorations. But more than that, I watch her because of her wonderful personality. She's very energetic and charming. Something about her just draws me, and I bet many other people, in.

Check these ladies out and see what I mean. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment