Monday, March 27, 2017

Random Haul


Some of you probably think that my scent obsession has finally subsided due to the prolonged scent post break. I myself didn't expect it to take this long. But, actually, during the break, I think my scent obsession has gotten a bit worse. Just a tiny bit, I promise. That being so, I do have more home fragrance and scent stuff to share with you here plus a few miscellaneous items. Let's check them out one by one. 


Taste Beauty Baked Smores Lip Balm
This is actually my first time to encounter this brand. I got it from Robinson's Supermarket. The brand offers lip balms in different yummy flavors. I also bought a Taste Beauty Red Velvet Lip Balm for Chloe. She loves red velvet. Aside from that, they also have fruity and citrusy ones like Lemon, Raspberry and Fruit Salad. You know I'm into sweets, so it's baked smores for me. I haven't opened it yet. I'm planning to make a review about it next time. It's worth 79 Php.


Cuddles Dental Flossers
Cuddles is a brand of good quality. I also use their cotton rounds and squares. They are all very affordable. This pack of dental flossers costs 32.25 Php. I personally prefer using this type of flossers rather than the traditional ones because I find it more convenient and easy to use. I like that they include both dental floss and toothpick in one.


Dove Beauty Cream Bar in Shea Butter
Dove beauty bar is extremely moisturizing. I can even get away with not putting lotion on, whenever I feel lazy. I have yet to use this but I can already tell you that it smells so good. I was about to also buy the other one in coconut but then I realized that it's a bit too much for me. It's too coconut-y and warm smelling. I honestly find it overwhelming. The first dove soap that I've tried was their beauty bar in white. That one smells good, too. It's soft and delicate. It's also cheaper that this one, even though this is already affordable at 47.25 Php.


Zenzest Classic Body Spray in Vanilla Cream
I got it for 200 Php. I'm big into sweets but I actually used to hate vanilla scents because they tend to give me a headache. This body spray is far from those types of vanilla. It's perfectly right up my alley. It is so sweet but not extremely warm and cloying. The best part is that it reminds me of cupcakes and ice cream. It's so yummy. It's also light and fluffy. Ahhh, heaven! I'm not yet sure though if I want to smell as if I just baked some cupcakes or indulged heavily in ice cream. For the time being, the only thing that I'm sure of is that I'm going to use it as a room spray from time to time.  


Zenzest Kitchen Fragrance in Choco Capuccino
Here's another gourmand scent. You see, I'm a faithful fellow. I'm extremely faithful to the things that I love. Hahaha Anyway, I got this one for 300 Php. Like the body spray, I'm planning to use it in my bedroom. It smells fantastic. It embodies the perfect blend of chocolate and coffee. Scrumptious! You only have to use a few sprays or else it can get a bit overwhelming. The scent lingers for a good while. If you're interested with this scent, pick it up as soon as possible because it's limited edition.


Perfect Aire Air Freshener Solution in Smoke Eliminator
This is a water soluble solution that can be used in different scent diffusers. This costs 200 Php. It's more than just a lavender scent. It actually reminds me of a perfume for men called Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche. Even my mama thinks that it smells masculine. Fortunately, I have no issues with my room smelling like a cool and handsome guy. Hahaha It's actually really relaxing and refreshing.


PJC Ultrasonic Humidifier
I was initially looking for an air purifier but I saw this one and went for it instead.  I got it for 1100 Php. It is a humidifier that also acts as a scent diffuser and an air purifier. Since it's ultrasonic, it doesn't produce any noise. It has a fog effect that you can easily control and light effect that changes to different colors. I enjoy using it at night. The scent and dim light make the atmosphere so romantic. If you don't know, a humidifier is actually great at beautifying and moisturizing not only the skin but also the furniture and appliances. It keeps them from cracking and getting old and dusty. This specific humidifier is also very effective at diffusing scents all around the room. You can use any water soluble scent solution with it.

The break has officially ended. Get yourself ready for more scent related blog post in the near future. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment