Thursday, August 3, 2017

F&D | Korean Food and Drinks UPDATE


I mentioned in my recent haul post that I was planning to make a full-on review of each of the items that I haven't tried yet back then. However, I decided against it, because I've figured they would end up being too short since I don't know or understand much about the products. 

I think an update like this one is more fitting. Enjoy!


Let's start with Samyang 2x Spicy Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen. This ramen is too spicy that I almost find it a bit inedible. Actually, it's not just me, because my mom and Chloe think so too. I actually like the consistency of the noodles and the chicken taste. It's just that the hotness gets too extreme. Instead of subsiding or the person getting used to the feeling, it actually gets worse with every bite. It stings and makes the tongue and throat hurt. I find it too uncomfortable and hard to enjoy and savor. It's more suitable for games and challenges.


I know that this is a frozen yogurt drink, but I prefer it more when it's just chilled. When frozen, the consistency of the drink ends up feeling like that of crushed ice. I prefer its smooth and creamy consistency when just chilled. Regarding the taste, it's like a tastier and creamier version of the usual strawberry yogurts. I like it! I'll definitely try the plain yogurt one next time.


This Seoul Milk tastes exactly like a bland version of Bear Brand Sterilized. It actually doesn't taste bad. If you don't like anything too sweet, give this milk a try. It also has a light and smooth consistency. 


Last but not the least, let's talk about these milk drinks. I really like Binggrae Banana Flavored Milk Drink. It's like the milk drink version of Mello Banana Split, which is a choco-filled mallow with banana flavored coating. It's really yummy. Nonetheless, I still find Binggrae Strawberry Flavored Milk Drink much better. I guess it's just the strawberry addict in me. Anyway, this strawberry milk is really tasty. There's the creamy milk taste in the background or as underlying taste, then there's the fruity and juicy taste of real strawberries on top. I love it!

That's everything for this update. 

Now, I can finally buy and try a different set of Korean food and drinks. I'll definitely share them with you, again. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment