Monday, August 21, 2017

What I Say: Moringa-O2 Herbal Hair, Scalp & Skin Therapy Oil


I mentioned on one of recent posts that I'm currently using a new product for my hair, and here it is!


I got this at Watson's for 154.75 Php. They actually come in two sizes: 30 mL and 55 mL. The smaller one is worth 99.75 Php. I already went for the bigger one since we all know that I'm an oil junkie.


The expiry date is written on the side of the box. 

It's manufactured in the Philippines. It's by the company Ardent World Inc., which is also the maker of  Gluta-C.


It is composed of three active ingredients: malunggay oil, olive oil and sunflower oil.

I personally don't have a sensitive skin, so I didn't even bother to do the compatibility test. As soon as I got it, I immediately used it all over my body. Luckily, I didn't experience any adverse reaction.


The packaging is pretty simple and straight forward. It's nothing fancy, but fairly efficient. It's small and slim. It doesn't take up unnecessary space on my vanity cabinet.


It has a flip-top cap that doesn't easily disperse any product unless you squeeze the bottle. It's actually easy to use and control.


The other side of the bottle contains more information. It's pretty much the summary of what's written on the back of the box.


Speaking of the back of the box, here is a photo of it. It states the many uses of this product. It can be used on the skin, hair and scalp. It is an all around oil. As I've mentioned above, I definitely use it all over, even on my lips, lashes and nails.

It does work nicely everywhere. 

As a body moisturizer, it effectively smoothens the skin and lightens any scars. It also soothes insect bites or any skin irritation. 

As a face oil, it moisturizes and plumps the skin. It does give a healthy glow. It minimizes acne and any other blemishes. I feel like it strengthens and slightly lengthens my lashes. My brows also seem well with a nice volume. It doesn't hurt my eyes or anything.

As a lip oil, it moisturizes my lips really well. It keeps them from being dry and cracked. It makes any lip products, even stains, glide smoothly, adhere nicely and look really well and healthy.

It's a fairly light type of oil, so it is pretty thin. It doesn't feel sticky or greasy. It gets absorbed rather quickly.

It doesn't seem to have any color, but it does have a nice green scent. It doesn't smell artificial and overwhelming.

However, despite all the goodness mentioned above,  I think it works best and magnificently on the the scalp and hair. 

It soothes dry scalp for a really long time. It keeps any itchiness, flakiness and irritation at bay. I can easily prolong my shampoo breaks. 

Besides that, it also makes my hair shine like no other. My hair feel so healthy and lustrous. It's not heavy, so it doesn't bring my hair down or take away the volume that I badly need. I also believe that it promotes hair growth big time. 

I love it! 

This is a certified must try!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing....I was distrustful until the point that the beauty advisor talked through her hypothesis, "If don't give a bloom enough water it shrinks and withers. The same applies to your skin." I at that point got a stern reprimanding for not drinking enough what, and my aftereffect was busted inside minutes just by a short take a gander at the skin under my eyes. With that attitude she start giving me the different veils and purging my face required. At long last (however above all) she kneaded my skin with electric "ionizers" which viably profound scrubs the skin as it enters far more profound than some other sort of therapy. Before the end, I could scarcely trust my (now substantially more enthusiastic) eyes. I looked so much better. Like so much better. Source: Skin Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.เป็นสิวที่หลัง

    ReplyDelete