Friday, April 7, 2017

What I Wore: Weekend Adventure


Last April 1, we celebrated my nephew's 4th birthday in Sinagtala. His actual birthday was on Friday, March 31, but Saturday was just convenient for everyone. Since that day was literally convenient for everyone, there were tons of people in the resort. It was a little bit crowded, but we still had a great time.

hmm, sharaaaap :P
Sinagtala is a farm resort here in Orani, Bataan. It's not just a basic resort with swimming pools, it is also an adventure park. You can try their sky swing, sky bridge, sky bike, and zipline for a very affordable price. They also have other activities such as paintball, waterfalls trekking, and river tracing.










We crossed the hanging bridge and tried sky biking. They were both fun, although I prefer sky biking a bit more. It was both exciting and relaxing at the same time. The view was wonderful.



We didn't get to experience their other activities. Maybe, next time. ;) I think a day is not enough to enjoy and savor all the fun activities. They do accept overnight stays. I definitely recommend the place.

Here's what I wore that day: 


Top: Freeze
Palazzo Pants: Vetaf's Superstore
Sandals: Gina's Slippers & Sandals Marikina City


I also used my top as a cover-up. I was wearing a brown bikini set underneath. They're from the brand called Pink Belter. 


I skipped the pants and just wore an Adidas shorts when we went to the adventure park.


Who does it better? Hahaha Anyway, I really like this top. I got it from my aunt when they visited from the States. I bet you can't clearly see it, but there's a cute line written above the trees. It says Talk to the Palm. Hahaha Okay, I obviously find even the simplest things funny. Let's just end it here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment