Friday, December 18, 2020

SUNSSI FRANZZI MATCHA COOKIE


I have another food item from Hongkong House. I'm not sure if you can find them anywhere else, but I personally found them on Shopee. Anyway, our topic for today is the Franzzi Matcha Cookie.


I purchased this product the same time with the Want Want Shelly Senbei Rice Crackers that I talked about the other day. They are both products of China. However, unlike the other one, the details on the packaging of this item are both in Chinese and English, which is certainly helpful.


This product comes in other flavors such as Plum and Cranberry, but I chose Matcha since that's my favorite. I love anything Matcha. Most of my friends like it, too, but most of my family members aren't so fond of it.


Moving on, a 102 g box retails for only 55 Php. Yes, it's that affordable. A box contains three foil packets and there's a good number of mini cookies in each of them.


The list of ingredients and nutrition information are clearly stated on the box.


Like most Chinese products, the date on the box refers to the manufacturing/production date. It is best consumed within 12 months after that.

As a reminder, they also mentioned on the packaging to keep the product in a cool and dry place.
I personally don't keep it anywhere special. I simply have it in my room. Yes, inside my room for midnight purposes. Despite that, it does retain its consistency really well.


To begin with, it is not extremely dry and crumbly, neither it is hard and difficult to bite. It is also not the type that is moist, soft and chewy. It has a nice texture and has the right bite in it.


The scent of it makes me think of a really milky matcha latte. It is not an overwhelming scent, but neither it is subtle. It is surely present and nice to smell.


When it comes to the taste, it is like a matcha version of our usual butter cookies. The flavor is not extremely rich and dense. It rather light and easy to take. It is not cloying. It is a well-balanced cookie and I enjoy it because of that.

I have another Matcha cookie from Hongkong House to share next time. Until then!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment