Saturday, August 29, 2020

RITE 'N LITE CUCUMBER


These Rite 'n Lite drinks made me break my soda-free rule of almost 8 years. Whether I regret it or not, you'll surely find out as you read more.


For today, our main focus is the Rite 'n Lite Cucumber.

I purchased a 250 mL can at 7-Eleven for 23 Php. I think that price is just right. Other shops, especially the ones I saw in Shopee, sell these drinks for a higher price.


I find the packaging simple yet attractive.

This drink claims to have no sugar, no carbs and no calories.


Those stuff are indicated both on the description and on the nutrition facts.

It does have some other sweeteners, though, as you can see on the list of ingredients.

Anyway, this drink has a very nice scent. It's a little bit sweeter than that of an actual ripe cucumber, but it's not a too artificial and cloying scent. It effectively makes you more excited to drink it.

The taste itself agrees perfectly with the scent. The sweet cucumber taste is really delightful. It's light and refreshing.

I honestly thought it would taste a bit bland, but it's actually flavorful and satisfying.

I'm not sure if it's because I haven't drunk soda for a long time, but I find it more fizzy than other sodas. That's actually not a bad thing. I personally like it. It's more exciting and energizing in a way.

I definitely do like this drink.

I shared some with my mom and she liked it, too.

It's not addicting, and I mean that in a positive way. It's very enjoyable, yet, it doesn't make me crave for it. Overall, that reflects a healthier relationship with soda.

I'm glad that I gave it a try and I'm excited to drink the other ones.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment