Tuesday, August 15, 2017

F&D | Korean Food Haul II


I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream... ice pops and fro-yo!

If you agree, then this is the haul for you! ;)

Just like the ones from my first Korean food haul, I got all these items at 805 Trading. You can check out their page here.



This one is a little bit sweeter than its blueberry counterpart. Nonetheless, I still love them both. They are some of my favorites. 

The greek yogurt taste isn't too sour. It's actually pretty creamy. The strawberry syrup has the right sour sweet taste. The ice cream bar has a pretty thick and dense consistency. That being so, it does not melt too easily.  



It has a sweet and creamy yogurt taste. It's fine and yummy, too. However, you have to mix it well or else you'll detect a bit of a medicinal undertaste. I'm guessing it's from the probiotics. I find it normal for sedimentation to occur on such drink, so just squeeze it a lot and try to shake it. 

Overall, I still prefer the strawberry flavored one that I featured on my first Korean food haul.



Papico Chocolate Flavored Ice Tube (35 Php)

I like this ice tube. It has a more chocolate-y taste than a regular choco milk drink. It's pretty much like a double-up. 




I forgot to take a solo photo of Binggrae Power Cap in Bubble Gum. The one above is the Watermelon one. It looks white on the photo, but it's actually more of a light pink in real life. Bubblegum looks exactly the same but in light blue.

Bubblegum has this initial banana bubblegum taste. Afterwards, it turns into a sweet and creamy bubblegum. Honestly, it's not my cup of tea. I'm not into anything that is bubblegum flavored. I bought it without knowing its flavor. My bad! However, I still think that it's unique and one of the best bubblegum flavored food.

Power Cap Watermelon tastes nothing like watermelon. Nonetheless, I still like it. It is pretty much Lipps Strawberry (a Filipino candy) turned into an ice tube. It is sweet and fruity.

They are all yummy and refreshing. I find them incredibly satisfying and enjoyable. Considering the extremely hot weather in the Philippines these days, it's actually easy to get addicted to these coolers.

What are you waiting for? Grab some for yourself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment