Sunday, August 13, 2017

What I Say: Naturalle Evening Primrose Oil plus Omega 3 Fish Oil


Aside from Vitamin C, this is the only supplement that I'm taking at the moment.

I got this at Biodrug. They sell each capsule for 12.50 Php and a bottle that contains 30 capsules for 360 Php. It is also available at The Generics Pharmacy for around the same price.  


The details about the manufacturer and importer are on the side of both the box and the bottle. It's manufactured in Malaysia. The lot number, manufacturing date and expiry date are also on the side of the bottle. 


But, you can also find those exact details at the top of the box. 


You can check the components and ingredients of this supplement on the other side of the the box and the bottle. 

It is recommended that you take a capsule daily or as directed by your physician. My mom once mentioned that one of my aunts used to take 2-3 capsules of this exact supplement daily when she was pregnant.  


No, I'm not taking this because I'm pregnant. Don't get the wrong idea. Hahaha

Actually, it is because I've been having some symptoms of hormonal imbalance such as acne, irregular periods, dysmenorrhea, mood swings, hair fall and at the same time, body hair growth. I've been also experiencing changes in appetite and weight.

I've been taking this supplement for almost a month now and here are the effects that I've noticed so far:
- My period came on time.
- I still did experience menstrual cramps, but they were not as bad as before.
- I get to sleep easily and soundly these days. I no longer have to take Melatonin.
- I'm no longer as moody and irritable as before.
- It's easier for me to focus and concentrate. I feel more alert.
- I no longer have strong cravings. I'm currently more in control of my eating habits. As a result, I already lost some weight.
- I rarely get acne these days. 
- The texture of my skin keeps on improving. However, we also have to consider that I'm taking better care of myself and that I'm using better and natural products like these oils.
- My hair also feels healthier and I no longer get a lot of hair fall. I'm also using another product for my hair and I'm going to share it with you next time.
- Lastly, I feel like the growth of my body hair has finally come back to normal. By normal, I mean light, thin and short. 

I can't give all the credit for these improvements on just this supplement. Nevertheless, I know for sure that it is a huge help. 

My mom loves and takes this, too.

If you're in need of a good evening primrose oil, fish oil or both, definitely give this a try. However, make sure to get the approval of your physician first. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment