Monday, April 2, 2018

Beauty Haul | March/April


Before we get back on in-depth reviews, let me share with you first a haul of items that I received just last week from one of my uncles. 

Let's start with the skincare products since I only have a few in this category. 


The first one is this Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. I'm quite excited for this because I remember that there was once a time when Youtube Beauty Vloggers kept on raving about this product...


... and this one too, Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream. Actually, up to this day, this one is still listed as a best seller in many online beauty stores.


Unlike the first two, I'm not very familiar with the last item that we have in the skincare department which is StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate. However, I find it interesting. It seems like a promising eye cream, don't you think?

Moving along, let's talk about the makeup items that I got.


Gosh BB Powder in 04 seems like a skincare-makeup hybrid to me. Apart from using the term BB, it also claims to be moisturizing, which is pretty unusual since again it is a powder. 


I also have this Maybelline Super Mineral 24 2-Way Cake Foundation. I'm fond of the packaging and it has a good sized mirror. 


Next on the list is a concealer from Sisley Paris called Phyto Cernes Eclat. I'm looking forward to use this one since I badly need a great eye concealer for my dark circles. It also has a metal tip applicator that's meant to help with under eye bags.  


Speaking of eyes, we also have The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes here. It's not just any eye shadow quad, it's actually a quite versatile makeup product. I can see myself also using it as a face highlighter, body shimmer or even pout enhancer.   


This MAC Sheertone Blush in Tenderling has been on my wish list for years now. I'm glad I finally have it.


VOV Showcase Ball On Cheek is an undeniably pretty and unique product that reminds me of Guerlain Meteorites Pearls.


As we are in the topic of Guerlain, let me show you this Guerlain Terracotta Orient Sun Pearly Sun Powder. I can't talk about the quality of the product itself yet, but the packaging is truly high-end. 


The last cheek product that I have is this Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse in My Guilty Pleasure from Happy Skin. Versatile products, such as this one, are just my thing. They are my go-to.    


I have more Happy Skin products to share with you, one of them is this Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Just Say Yes.



The other ones are more moisturizing lippies from their Forbidden Fruit Set. The one on top is the red one in Mistletoe Kiss, while the one below is Under the Sheets, the nude/brown one. I already gave the berry colored one, Naughty and Nice to my mom. 


The last lip and makeup product that I have is Mac Prolongwear Lip Creme in Overtime. I'm still not quite sure about this one since it is a nude-y pink color and that type of color usually doesn't suit me. Let's just hope for the best.  

I'm also still on the fence about the next items which are all nail polishes. If you've been a loyal follower of my blog, you would know that it's been years since I started avoiding the use of nail polishes, nail accessories or what not. I kind of miss them though. I'm still thinking about my next step. Is it time to welcome them again in my life or totally get over them? 😆


Face It Gradation Art Nails in 03 Very Very Red


Deborah Lippmann in Through The Fire


VOV Nail Cone Super Speed in Aqua Beach Green and Mint Speed
By the way, if you're not familiar, VOV is a Korean brand,


O.P.I Nail Lacquers in Radiance, Mystery and Gel Color in Funny Bunny  


Bobbi Brown Glitter Nail Polishes in Ballet Pink and Bare Peach


NARS Nail Polish in Candy Darling


Face It Gel Touch Nails RD301


I forgot to take a solo picture of it, but I also got the nautical bag together with all these items. It's quite spacious and definitely perfect for summer.

Those are all the items for this haul. Now I have more products to try and review. I feel so excited and grateful. 🙏  

No comments:

Post a Comment