Sunday, April 22, 2018

NOTD: Face It Gel Touch Nails in RD301


Yes, it's real! My NOTD series is back! I gave in and started painting my nails again.  🤷

I just couldn't help it. As you've seen on my recent haul post, I received tons of polishes and I just find most of them so tempting and irresistible. One in particular is this Face It Gel Touch Nails in RD301. It belongs to the nail polish line of the Korean brand The Face Shop.

   
There's not much detail at the back. Well, I'm pertaining to details that I can actually read and understand. 


The brush of this nail polish is a bit different. It's definitely a bit flatter and wider than the most common thin, circular ones. I actually find it more efficient and easier to use. It's far from streaky. It glides like a dream. It makes applying the polish itself more effortless and wonderful.

    
As you can see, the color is just so fun, vibrant and attractive. It's a flirty and not a deep-and-dark type of red, though I believe it's just as powerful in its own right. 

If you're wondering, I only used a coat of nail polish. Yes, just ONE, because you know I always try to keep things simply and easy (or probably I'm just lazy like that 🤣). 

It has a glossy gel texture. Despite that, it doesn't have a thick consistency. It is still pretty thin and easy to work with. It also doesn't contain any shimmers, glitters or any of that sort, so the consistency is extremely smooth.  


You probably understand now why I wasn't able to resist this one. I certainly don't regret giving this nail polish a go. It's easy to say that it's now one of my all time favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment