Monday, June 11, 2018

Candle Haul: Ysabel's Daughter | May/June 2018


My package arrived last May 31, a week and a day after I placed my order and sent my payment which was on May 23. It did take a while. However, I believe it was not the seller's fault because my order was already picked up by Fastrack by May 24. It seemed Fastrack encountered a bit of an issue, since I think they don't directly deliver packages to our province yet. They had to forward my package to LBC. It took days for them to do that. But once LBC received my package, it took them only less than two days to deliver the package to our home. That's based on my observation and if the tracking details were indeed correct.



Unfortunately, my package didn't arrive in the best condition.


The tray was already broken and there were bits and pieces everywhere.


The tins also got a bit scratched and dented.



They were wrapped multiple times with plastics, papers and paper bag.




However, there were no bubble wraps, nor fragile labels anywhere.

Fortunately, the people behind Ysabel's daughter are nice and they provide a wonderful and exceptional customer service. 

After I messaged them and sent a photo of the items that I just received, they told me that they would send another one asap.

They do care about the satisfaction of their customers and they have promising products.

Their Aura Cleanse Soy Candles smell and feel wonderful. They are also aesthetically pleasing. I got two of them in Sage and the other one in Lavender. They actually come in a set together with the pumice stone tray for 600 Php. But, you can also purchase them individually and even choose between a 30g candle for 150 Php or a 50g one for 195 Php.

They are infused with essential oils. Both of them smell divine, but I think I prefer the Lavender one.

They are also energized and cleansed through Reiki. I love Reiki stuff. I enjoy watching them on Youtube.

The candles also contain some dried herds and real crystals such as Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz and Amethyst. You know that I'm crazy about crystals these days, so they're just so perfect.


Some of the crystals, though, became loose and even fell out. It's probably due to a bit of mishandling and that the package wobbled around too much on the way here.


The replacement tray arrived last June 7.




Sadly, despite the seller's effort to leave a note with special instruction on how to handle the item and to bubble wrap it, it still arrived broken, though not as bad as the first one.




I messaged them again after that and they told me that they'll try to find a better courier that can handle their items next time. They're so helpful and responsive all through out.

Despite the mishaps, I still support this shop and I'm definitely looking forward to trying their other products. Their products are of high quality materials/ingredients and are proudly made in the Philippines.

If you're interested, you can find them on FB and Instagram. I'll also leave their contact number here: 0918 887 1886.    

No comments:

Post a Comment