Monday, May 28, 2018

Crystals & Smudge Haul: JB's Lucky Charms Manila & Clear Space Manila | May 2018


Firstly, let's talk about the item that I got from JB's Lucky Charms Manila. 
I personally contacted them through Facebook, they do have an active account there. I ordered just one product and it did come inside this box. The item I chose is indeed pretty hefty.

This package arrived just a day after I sent my payment. Our transaction was definitely smooth. It was pretty quick and easy.


The item itself was heavily secured with tons of bubble wrap.


Aside from the bubble wrap, it was also wrapped in newspaper which I find interesting because it's my first time to encounter a Filipino-Chinese newspaper. With that said, I decided to keep it. I'm just weird like that.  


Here's what the actual item looks like. It is a Green Onyx ashtray. 

 It measures approximately 19.5cm x 16.5cm x 3cm and weighs 1.8 kilograms. The price for this item was only 750 Php. I needed to add 50 Php for the shipping because I'm in the province. All in all, I got it for 800 Php.

It is much better than I anticipated. 

Don't worry, I don't smoke cigarettes. I'm actually planning to use it as an ashtray for my incense and other smudge sticks. 


I also realized that I can possibly use it upside-down as a slab where I can place my crystals.


It can be used as a jewelry holder, too. Honestly, the possibility is endless and that's why I'm so glad I bought it. 

I'm also happy that I found this shop that offers a lot of nice collectibles and which is managed by a nice and accommodating owner.

Let's now move on to the items that I got from Clear Space Manila. They're all smudge supplies.
I ordered through Instagram. My package came 4 days after I sent my payment. It was handled by Zoom and AIR21.


My items came inside this blue plastic. 


It's labeled fragile on both the front and the back.


The seller also included a simple note of appreciation on the plastic.


The items inside the plastic bag were also securely wrapped in papers and brown bags.

Let me now show you what these wraps contain...


A 4-inch Palo Santo that I got for 80 Php


  An Organic California White Sage worth 240 Php

Lastly, I also got two liquid smudges for 295 Php each.


The first one is their liquid smudge in Clear Space. It smells like lemon and ginger to me. 


The second one, Night Light, smells like rose to me, even though it's not listed as one of its ingredients.

Both of these liquid smudges contain real crystals. 


Each of the liquid smudges came with a note filled with more details about each product.


All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm really enjoying each of these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment