Thursday, July 5, 2018

Incense Haul : Krysvox Holistics | June/July 2018


I got these stuff last month of June, but I wasn't able to blog about them then because I have been too focused on my shop. Anyways, It's better late than never, right?

These bunch of incense sticks were from Krysvox Holistics. They have their own page and shop that you can access here. However, I chose to purchase these things through Shopee because I'm a big lover and long time user of that app and it's just easier, simpler, and more comfortable for me especially with all the promos and the purchase and tracking method there.

The shop/brand still connected and communicated with me through the app's chat message. I think that's pretty nice and sweet of them. Some sellers in Shopee, don't spend any time contacting their customers unless necessary and sometimes even when necessary. ðŸ˜¬ Krysvox Holistics also took time to rate me back.


My package came much earlier than expected and it was securely and sufficiently wrapped. I really don't have anything to complain about the service.

Let's now move on to the list of incenses that I got.

 Ancient Tibetan Incense in Cedarwood
This pack contains 30 incense sticks and each one is 11 cm long. The estimated burning time is 50-60 minutes per stick. This pack comes with a wood incense holder.

 Himalayan Incense in Wind Horse 
It claims to be 100% pure natural substances, non-toxic and non-addictive. Unlike the first one, a pack of Himalayan Incense only contains 14 sticks and each of them measures 6 inches. The burning time is also shorter, 30-40 minutes per stick. 

 Organic Incense in Agarwood
This one, to me, is the prettiest and the most delicate. It is packed in beautiful handmade Lokta paper and decorated with Himalayan flower. A pack has 15 sticks. The length of each stick is 21 cm and approximately burns 15-25 minutes.

Tibetan Pure Land Organic Incense in Healing
A box contains 30 22cm sticks that burn 60-100 minutes each.

Nepal is the country of origin of all these incenses.

They all seem high-quality. They are also different from the usual, cheap incense that you typically find here in the Philippines. 

My only issue is that their scents are not my cup of tea. They smell warm and heavy. The worst one for me is the Wind Horse Incense. It smells dirty to me. The one that I like the most among the bunch or the one that I could take but not totally like is the Agarwood Incense.

Keep in mind that scents are very subjective and that they are undoubtedly tricky to order online. Blame me, too, for being a risk taker and ordering scents that I am not familiar with. I honestly don't have any bit of idea about each of the scents beforehand. 

I will definitely purchase again from this shop. I can totally and clearly see myself doing that! However, I'll probably be too apprehensive to order incense again online.

No comments:

Post a Comment