Saturday, December 22, 2018

I DON'T CARE

I'm back with a short post. I wouldn't say that I'm officially back to blogging because I'm sure you already have an idea about how I roll. I go with the wind. I really don't like forcing things, especially something such as ideas or writing. I prefer if they flow naturally as inspired actions so that they come from and generate the right kind of energy. Do you know what I mean? ðŸ˜‚

Anyways, that's that. I wouldn't explain any further. Aside from not feeling the need to, I'm also a strong believer that if the message is for you, then you'll eventually get it. ðŸ˜‰

You're probably wondering about the title. I was browsing online this morning when a shared post of one of my acquaintances caught my attention. The person shared a message regarding a usual topic with her very own caption that says she doesn't care. That thing has given me a lot of ideas or realizations. This is not personal,. I'm talking about the action and the message. Here's my take on it: 

Expressing how much you don't care goes to show how much you actually do.

Most of the times, we're just in denial. Deep within us, we probably care about, consider or hate it. It just that we do feel something for it and indifference is certainly not one of those. Because come to think of it, if you really don't care, why bother to talk about or think about it. Even though you're probably thinking about how much you don't give a damn about it, you're actually spending time, energy, thoughts, words and what not on it.

If we truly don't care, we will just easily brush things off. We won't even bother saying that we don't care because it doesn't deserve the time of day or anything. It will just slip and slide from our consciousness. 

This is just a food for thought, something to think about. I'm not claiming it's absolute. Actually, I'm very interested to know your take regarding this topic. Feel free to comment or message me. Let's have an interesting conversation and maybe learn from each other. 

Until next time! 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment