Sunday, December 23, 2018

FLOW RETREATS HAUL | DECEMBER 2018

I'm not even positive if this could actually be considered as a haul since I basically have only two items, maybe three. 😂 Nevertheless, I really want to talk about the items that I got, so let's just do this.


I actually found them on Shopee as theflowshop. That's also where I placed my order. However, they do have their own website and it is www.flowretreats.com. FLOW Retreats is actually "a boutique company that organizes holiday wellness retreats in beach resorts and hotels around the Philippines and Asia." They do not sell many items on their shop, but I find that the few items that they have are really interesting. You'll like them if you're into holistic stuff.


  I received my order this morning. I do appreciate how they packaged the items. The packaging was pretty safe and secure, yet almost zero-waste.
  

The first item that I have to talk about is this Ayurvedic copper tongue scraper. It's also the major reason why I decided to order from this shop. I couldn't find a copper tongue scraper anywhere else, Shopee-wise. I've been dying to get my hands on a copper one because it's the most ideal material for a tongue scraper. It naturally has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties and it lasts a lifetime. It's historically and scientifically proven.

I used to use my tooth brush to clean my tongue before. But I have to tell you, an actual tongue scraper, especially a copper one, is revolutionary. It's just different and way better than using a brush. Indeed, every single thing has its own purpose. A brush is for your teeth and a scraper is for your tongue. If you're doubtful and worrying about wasting your money, then try using a spoon to scrape your tongue for a while. It's better than a brush and closer to an actual scraper. I'm sure you'll get hooked, too, and buy an actual scraper soon enough.

By the way, it's not extremely expensive. It's only 180 Php. 

If tongue scraping is new to you, then I suggest you read about its many benefits. It is pretty life-changing. It's a whole new experience, I'm telling you. 


The next item is this Sacred Sage Smudgeless Spray. I love smudging smokelessly. Is that even a word? Anyways, this spray truly uplifts the vibe. It makes me feel and think better. If an actual sage is too much for you, then you have to give this one a try. The scent is a little bit toned down compared to a real one. I actually find it really nice and soothing. It's a bit different because aside from sage essential oil, it also has added clarysage and pine essential oils. It's also composed of quartz-infused water and Himalayan pink salt.

The other thing that I love about this product is that it's in a glass bottle. The spray nozzle is still plastic, but that's understandable. It is still much better than full-on plastic bottles. This is easier to reuse and recycle.

A bottle contains 50 mL of product and is worth 295 Php.


The last item on this list is actually a freebie. It is a thread bracelet. If you've noticed on the packaging photo, they actually used it to secure the tongue scraper. Pretty handy, isn't it? It may be a small thing and may seem simple, but I honestly love this item. It fosters positive energy. Thank you FLOW Retreats. I also think it looks really nice especially when worn.



I like the coral color. It's going to be color of the year for 2019. 

I was not a big fan of tassels before, especially when they became a huge thing. But because of this item, I finally understood the hype. I truly enjoy how it swings back and forth. I find it relaxing for some reason. Oh, the simple joys of life.

   
Those are the things that I got. I admire how theflowshop sticks to their statement of being "a wellness lifestyle brand geared towards healthy, mindful, passionate living." I do recommend them. 👍

If you have questions or anything, leave them on the comment section below.

Until next time! 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment