Thursday, January 17, 2019

ESTEE LAUDER MODERN MUSE EAU DE PARFUM


Have you noticed that I'm back into scents these days?

This is one of the items that I got last Christmas.

Estee Lauder Modern Muse Eau De Parfum comes in a sweet, dreamy and vintage-y colored box. The box has a minimalistic vibe. Aside from the simple design, brand and product name on the front, there's nothing else on it.


 The whole box is made of paper or cardboard material. It opens and closes easily. It is not possible to lock the item inside securely. Nonetheless, the bottle perfectly fits inside, so it doesn't move around that much.


The 1.7 fl. oz or 50 mL perfume is housed in a truly distinct and lovely bottle. It reminds me of old Hollywood vibe with that vintage, elegant color and bow design. 

They also didn't include a lot of details and writings on the bottle. It only has the brand and product name on the front. Aside from that, there's a small sticker under the bottle with a few details about the product.


There's a number code there and it also states that the item is made in Switzerland.

I'm so into the overall look of this perfume. It is very neat, girly and classy.


It doesn't have a removable cap like most fragrances. To use it, you only have to push the square button on top of the bow. I know that button is not the appropriate word, but I just couldn't think of the right one at the moment.

Anyway, the spray works efficiently. It disperses the product in a more direct and compact way.


This perfume has a sweet, floral scent. It's totally my cup of tea. It reminds me a lot of an old favorite of mine which is Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl. It's like a higher quality and multi-dimensional version of that perfume. 

There's the separation of the base, heart and top notes. The scent develops slowly and nicely. I personally think that the smell gets even better as the time passes.

When it comes to longevity, it doesn't fall short. I find that it doesn't just have the tendency to last for hours and hours, but also for days. I'm not kidding. I could still smell it on my clothes before I do the laundry.

   This item deserves big thumbs-up. If you're into the same category of scent and interested in this specific perfume, I advice you to go for it. 

Until next time!
 ðŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment