Wednesday, January 16, 2019

SCENTED CANDLE HAUL | JANUARY 2019


This haul can almost pass as a food haul. You'll know why in a second.

My order came this morning. It was right on time. It didn't take a week to arrive. 


Nothing was damaged. The items were packaged nicely and securely. 
I've even kept the box and bubble wrap for future use.

Forgive me for not mentioning the price and where I got these items. They are already sold out there, anyway. Aside from that, I'm actually planning to put my extras on sale on my online shop. If you want to check that out, visit This & That on Facebook.

I'm about to start with the list. However, I'm not going in depth with each of the items. Please, look forward to their individual reviews.


Starburst Passion Fruit Punch Scented Candle


Skittles Strawberry Milkshake Scented Candle


Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Maple Iced Glazed Scented Candles


Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Dulce De Leche Scented Candles


Now you know why I mentioned that this haul could almost pass as a food haul. They are all gourmet scented. I'm so into sweet, yummy scents more than any other.

They are all manufactured and distributed under license by Star Candle Company. They are made in the USA with U.S. and imported parts.

I do have a cold at the moment. That's another reason why I couldn't go in depth with each of them. However, I can still slightly catch their scents. They all seem wonderful. I'll start using them once I'm fully recovered. I'm very excited!

Until next time!
 ðŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment