Monday, January 21, 2019

MEIJI DARK CHOCOLATE


It is said that the darker the chocolate, the better it is for our health. 

I think I just found one of the most inexpensive dark chocolates out there.

This dark chocolate is from the brand Meiji. 


It is a product of China.

I found a 24g pack one at 7-Eleven for only 38 Php.

It comes in the usual foil packaging. The front design is pretty classy. It makes the item look a bit expensive.



The back contains few details such as the nutrition facts, expiry date and barcode, of course. 


The list of ingredients is also there. I really prefer it when the list is rather short, just like with this one. I just hope that they are being transparent and that they actually do list each and every composition of the product.


Inside, the chocolate is already formed separately which I like and appreciate.

It has the brand name on each pieces. 

It has the usual bittersweet scent of a dark chocolate. 

The texture is certainly smooth. The consistency is nice and creamy. It doesn't melt easily in the packaging, but it does so in the hand and in the mouth.

The taste starts off a bit sweet and then it develops nicely into a more bitter taste. I find that it's not too bitter.

I like this chocolate. I honestly didn't expect it to be this good.

If you're not into the strong bitter taste of most dark chocolates, give this one a try and you'll surely enjoy it too.
   
Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment