Tuesday, January 15, 2019

JACK 'N JILL CALBEE HONEY BUTTER POTATO CHIPS


Of course, I just have to feature my current favorite potato chips here on my blog.


This Honey Butter is a product of Jack 'n Jill Calbee and manufactured by Universal Robina Corporation. It is a product of the Philippines. The names I've mentioned are also undeniably well-known here in our country. They do have an official site, which is www.jacknjillcalbee.com, and are present on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.


I'm not sure if this specific product is widely available in many stores. Here in our place, I could only find them at 7 Eleven stores. I'm also wondering if it is an exclusive item. Anyway, they sell a 60g pack there for 37 Php.

It is so worth it for the price. It actually reminds me a little bit of Lays. Before I go in depth about that, let's first talk about the packaging.

Like most local and even international chips, this product also comes in a foil packaging. It is pretty easy to open.

The front design is fitting. I find it really nice.


The details at the back are arranged neatly. They are easy to read and understand.



You can easily find the nutrition facts there, together with the list of ingredients.


As I've mentioned above, it does remind me a bit of Lays. They have almost identical texture and consistency. 


They are both sliced thinly. They also both have the right amount of crunch. They are not too hard nor too delicate. Naturally, the pieces come in different shapes and sizes, too.


Honey Butter has bits of parsley flakes that are quite visible.

The scent matches the taste really well. I mean, it tastes just like how you would expect it at first sniff. I hope you don't find that part weird.


I didn't think that the taste of honey and butter would actually blend so well. The first time I encountered this chips, I even thought that that's an unusual combination. However, it has the perfect mix of sweetness and saltiness.

It is so delicious.

My younger sister loves it too.


I'm well aware that even though it is made from 100% real potatoes that it is still considered as a junk food and not healthy. However, having a treat just from to time is not that bad. You can still enjoy, just be aware of your limits. So, I definitely recommend it! You have to try this Jack 'n Jill Honey Butter!

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment