Monday, January 14, 2019

JUCU JUCU GUYABANO JUCU


I have another local drink to talk about today.
It is a product of Zest-o Corporation which I'm sure that almost all of my readers from the Philippines are familiar with. It's definitely a product of the Philippines. I'm not sure whether they export their products or not.

Anyway, this JucuJucu Juice + Nata de Coco is pretty new to me. The specific product is; the concept, however, is not. I bet most of you would agree that it's another rendition of Mogu Mogu. I believe Zest-o came out with this product only recently.

This item is available at a Puregold near me. They sell this drink individually. Each pack that has 200mL of juice is worth 11.50 Php. It is fairly inexpensive.


It comes in a plastic packaging. I'm not very fond of plastics because they're not that eco-friendly. However, I just have to mention that the plastic pack of this juice has a good quality. It is thick and nice. It also comes with a plastic straw that is bigger than the usual Zest-O straws. The straw is also a bit on the thicker and sturdier side.

The design and colors of the whole pack are nice and matching to me.


It has a little trivia at the back.


The list of ingredients and the nutrition facts are also at the back.

Now onto my actual experience with this drink...

The consistency of the juice was certainly thin and watery. The pieces of Nata de Coco were rather small, yet still chewy.

  The taste of the Nata was just right. It's not too strong nor too sweet. The juice tasted like an actual Guyabano. It was good. It's not overly sweet nor sour. However, it's not a rich taste and definitely on the watery side.

The juice and the Nata did compliment each other well, texture-wise and taste-wise. However, I believe there's still room for improvement.

Overall, I like this juice a lot better than Sagiko and Pokka, but less than Locally's Guyabano. That one remains unbeatable for me.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment