Monday, May 13, 2019

HAUL | ORIENTAL MERCHANDISING


You can find Oriental Merchandising on Shopee. As you can guess from the name, they offer oriental products, mostly from China, such as teas and candies. They do offer other stuff as well. 

The ones that I'm extremely interested in and excited about are the candies. They do have a nice selection of dried fruit candies. I decided to settle and just order three packs first. Maybe that's still a bit much, but at least I've managed not to order all the candies from their shop in one go. I really wanted to. Thankfully, I still have a bit of self control. 😂


I placed my order last May 4, 2019. It was ready to be shipped the next day and got picked up the day after that. I received the package last Thursday, May 9, 2019.

I used Shopee Free Shipping Voucher, (which is not totally free, but discounted), and Ninjavan as the courier.


The package came in good condition. Even though these candies are not that fragile and their plastic packs are already quite nice and thick to begin with, they were still bubble wrapped.

Let me now show you the items that I got individually. 


The first one is a 150 g pack of Plum Tamarind.


The next one is a 120 g pack of hard Butterscotch candies with plum or champoy pieces inside. 


The last one is a 120 g pack of hard candy coated Kiamoy seed. 

These candies are all pretty weird. I like that kind of stuff. It makes things much more interesting to me.

I have already tried them all. They definitely have left good impressions. I'll post more about each of them in the near future.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment