Friday, May 17, 2019

PLUM TAMARIND


If you want to know a little bit more about the Plum Tamarind that I featured on my Oriental Merchandising Haul, then keep on reading.

You can find their page on Shopee. They do offer some interesting products.

I got this pack of Plum Tamarind on sale for only 149 Php. The regular price is 179 Php. A pack contains around 50 pieces. Each piece is wrapped in a small plastic.


Unfortunately, the details on the packaging are in foreign languages. There's also not much information about it online.


The consistency of this product is identical with the consistency of local tamarind candies. It has the perfect blend of softness and firmness. It is chewy. It is not that smooth because of the salt and sugar particles.

Scent-wise, the smell of tamarind is stronger than that of plum.

The best part about it is the unique taste. The rich blend of plum and tamarind encapsulates all the flavors wonderfully. It has the perfect amount of spiciness. I love spicy food. Saltiness, sourness and a little bit of sweetness are all present, too.


I'm actually taking my time and trying my best to savour my moment with this pack of Plum Tamarind. Inuunti-unti ko talaga s'ya dahil ayaw kong maubos. 😆 I definitely see myself craving for this candy in the future. I guess I must stock up.

This is certainly a must try, guys! I recommend it big time. If you're worried because of the lack of comprehensible info regarding the ingredients, expiry and other details, you can message the seller and ask away. 😉👍🏼

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment