Wednesday, May 22, 2019

MEMER FOOD DEALER SPECIAL MANGO CANDY


Similar to the last item that I posted about, I also got this Special Mango Candy by Memer Food Dealer from Barato2017.

Do check out their Shopee page. They offer tons of nice and yummy stuff. I think they always send freebies, too.


A pack contains 50 pieces which is pretty generous. However, the size is extremely inconsistent. Some are a bit too small, some are longer and the others are wider.

The ingredients are listed on the top.


It has a strong, rich, ripe mango flavor with just the right amount of sweetness. It reminds me of mango puddings, jellies and gummies.

It smells like the usual pastillas and it doesn't have a mango scent at all.


The texture it has is nice, firm and chewy. It is also smooth.


I quite like this Mango candy, but I don't see myself craving for it like crazy. It's not that exceptional nor that irresistable. Though, I'm looking forward to try the Durian and other candies by the same brand.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment