Wednesday, July 3, 2019

HUMAN❤️NATURE 100% NATURAL POWDER DETERGENT



I have another detergent to share with you today. This time it is the 100% Natural Powder Detergent by Human❤️Nature. Have you noticed that I've be posting a lot of reviews of products by this brand? Well, I think that 75% of the items that I'm currently using for my body and personal stuff are all by the brand. That's why. I truly support and believe in it that much.

Like most of their products, this powder detergent didn't fail me.

The only possible downside that I can see is that, just like their liquid detergent, it is a bit more pricey especially when compared to the usual powder detergents. A box of powder detergent that contains a kilo retails for 219.75 Php. 


But once again, this is another product that I find worth every peso, especially if you care and are very conscious, not just about your health and safety, but also about the environment.


Before I go more into that, I just want to mention that the box is made of a good quality, thick material. Inside is a plastic bag that is strong and efficient enough to hold the powder without being messy and getting easily torn or pierced.


This product is 100% natural, cruelty free and vegan. It is made up of ingredients that are not just proven safe for human use, but are biodegradable from renewable resources, too. 


That is not even the end of it, this product is also free from phosphates, sls/sles, chlorine, synthetic fragrance and optical brighteners.

It makes me feel at ease that it doesn't contain ingredients that are too strong and that can possibly cause irritation, allergic reactions or even serious health problems in the long run. 

To tell you the truth, at first, I was really skeptical about it being completely fragrance-free. I was incredibly doubtful if it would be able to take away the smell of used clothes. Fortunately, despite being unscented, it does wonders. It doesn't make my clothing smell weird or anything.

It also effectively removes any stain. I even use it for my menstrual cloths. That's how good this product is. It is definitely true that it is tough on stains, yet gentle on skin.

Speaking on being gentle on skin, I do find it non-drying. It doesn't make my skin feel hot. It is also dermatologist-tested. It is so safe and kind even for baby clothes.


The powder is fairly easy to work with. You just have to make sure to dissolve it in water first. The measuring guide on the side is pretty accurate, but I usually add a little less or more depending on my inner guidance.

It suds up really well, but definitely not as much as regular detergents. I don't find that worrisome at all, because it does make things a lot easier and faster, instead. It lessens water usage and rinsing time.

With this detergent, I personally do without any additional products such as bleach and fabric conditioner. It maintains the color of the clothes nicely. It works on white, light and dark colored items. It doesn't make my clothes stiff, too.

I'm a bit torn between this powder detergent and their liquid detergent. I feel like I get more use out of this one and it's cheaper, too. However, I do enjoy the therapeutic scent of the liquid one. I guess, I'll just have to continue alternating between the two. 

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment