Thursday, December 26, 2019

INCENSE HAUL | DECEMBER 2020


It's been a long while since my last incense haul. Back then, I wasn't extremely satisfied with the ones that I picked. They were a bit too warm and heady for my liking. Fortunately, this time I got really awesome ones. The scents suit my preference. They are actually even better than I expected. Let me show them to you one by one...

Oh, before that, I just want to mention that these are all made in India. Except for one that is from the brand Darshan International, almost all of them are by the brand HEM. Also, I picked a box of dhoop sticks and the rest are incense cones.

Okay, let's start the list with the one from Darshan.


DARSHAN LOVE INCENSE CONES- 99 Php
10 pieces plus a free stand

Let's move on to the HEM products.


HEM PRECIOUS CHANDAN INCENSE CONES - 149 Php
10 Sandalwood incense cones and a free stand


HEM SAGE INCENSE CONES - 139 Php
10 incense cones and a free stand


HEM FRANKINCENSE INCENSE CONES - 139 Php
10 pieces of cones plus a free stand


HEM MYRRH INCENSE CONES - 139 Php
10 pieces with a free stand


HEM PRECIOUS GULAB PREMIUM DHOOP STICKS - 149 Php
25 Rose dhoop sticks with a free stand


I got these items from a shop called Time N Treasure. They sell on both Shopee and Lazada. I personally ordered through Lazada last 12.12 sale. I used a free shipping voucher back then. My package arrived after 2 days. The seller also included a free lighter.


The scent of these items are really strong. You can already smell them even without lighting them. So far, I've only tried the Chandan one. A cone tends to last for around 20 to 30 minutes. The scent is truly strong and powerful. It covers a large area and lingers for days. I'm not even kidding. 

I highly recommend the shop and the items they sell especially the different types and variants of incense. 

Until next time!
💖

1 comment: