Tuesday, January 7, 2020

INNISFREE SUPER VOLCANIC PORE CLAY MASK 2X

 

Hello, everyone! This is my first post this year and it's about a rather famous Korean product, which is the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2x. I only have a sample of it; later, at the end of this post, I'll let you know whether I'm interested to purchase a full sized one or not.

I actually got this sample sachet as a freebie from one of my Shopee orders. Unfortunately, I can no longer recall from which shop exactly.

Anyway, a sample sachet contains 4 mL of product. It's good for 2 to 3 uses.

On the front, the brand and product name are the only ones indicated in English. Aside from those, there's also an image of the full sized jar of this product. I think it's a plus that they added such detail.


At the back, most details are in Korean. The only ones pretty clear to me are the net weight, country of origin, the official site of the brand and the expiry date.

The product itself is not unscented. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but it seems to have the usual smell of Korean skincare products. It's neither bothersome nor  powerful.

Texture-wise, it is rather thin and light, but in no way runny. I like how easy it is to spread all over the face. It's very easy to even out, as well. The consistency feels extremely smooth on application. It has a bit of a cooling effect on the skin. It dries up rather quickly, you definitely only need less than 10 minutes. Once you rinse the product out, there seems to be some exfoliating particles. These particles are fine and even. They don't seem harsh on the skin, but not extremely gentle, either. You can totally feel their presence.

I'm a big fan of the texture. It's very easy to work with and it's definitely less messy and demanding compared to other mud or clay masks.

Right after I use this product, my skin feels deeply cleansed, but not dry, tight, squeaky clean. I think it also instantly gives the skin that brighter look and softer, smoother feeling. It definitely minimizes the appearance of pores and takes the dry and rough patches away. It does heal the blemishes faster, as well. However, it doesn't totally remove all the blackheads and whiteheads. Well, I haven't found anything that does that in an instant, anyway.

Overall, I'm pleased with the effects of this product. I like how it has both physical and chemical exfoliating properties. I do recommend this product and I do plan to purchase a full sized tub.

Let me end this post with more info about the product. These are from the brand's own website.

WHAT IT IS
1. 10 in 1 clay mask eases various pore problems
Addresses your skin with troublesome pore care such as pore tightening, sebum removal, exfoliating, blackhead removal and deep cleansing to fine dust clearing, cooling, skin smoothening, brightening and firming care, all at the same time.
* Combine the daily care by Super Volcanic Stick Mask 2X with a special care by Pore Clay Mask 2X 1-2 times a week to provide your skin with a more complete pore care.

2. Triple exfoliation and fine dust care combined together!
Smoothens and softens the skin with triple exfoliation from scoria capsules, walnut shell and AHA while providing a deep cleansing for fine dust inside the pores to help improve skin troubles.

3. A soft texture cooling the pores!
The creamy formula spreads smoothly on the skin and leaves a cooling finish on the purified pores.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply on a dry face avoiding the eye and lip area. Rinse off by massaging after 10 minutes. Use 1-2 times a week.

INGREDIENT STORY
About Jeju volcanic clusters

This is a remarkable natural ingredient that forms when lava from a volcano eruption solidifies on Jeju Island. It is excellent for absorbing sebum and dirt.

Until next time!
💖

1 comment: