Friday, January 10, 2020

LEEGEEHAAM GROW VITA PROPOLIS AMPOULE


I'm currently trying to use up a lot of sample products so expect to see more of them here. The one I have to share with you today is Leegeeham Grow Vita Propolis Ampoule.

I got this sample sachet for free a long time ago. I think it was early last year. Don't worry, it's not yet expired. 


Speaking of expired, the expiry date can be easily found on the back, together with the batch code. The brand's official site is also stated below. 

Before we continue, let me give you an idea what this product actually is. Based on what I found online, it is a glow-enhancing serum ampoule packed with 50% propolis extract and 20% multivitamins. It contains propolis extract to protect and nourish skin; infused with vitamins and rose extracts to revitalize and even out the complexion; boosts moisture, nutrient level, and vitality; firms with vitamin-rich sea buckthorn extract; soothes redness and irritation with centella asiatica; contains witch hazel extract to minimize the appearance of pores; suitable for all skin types. 

A sachet contains only 1.5 mL of product. I've used it 4 times already and I still have some left. 


It has a subtle sweet scent and it's clear, but not totally colorless. 

The texture of the product is extremely thin, light and runny. I suggest being a little more careful and fast when using it. Anyway, the product is easy to spread all over and it gets absorbed quickly. It's also far from sticky. 

It's definitely perfect for layering. If you're into Korean 10-step skincare routine, I think you'll really like it.

However, if you're a one-and-done kind of person, I think this product will not be the perfect match for you. I don't find it enough on its own because it's not deeply moisturizing. Don't get me wrong, it's rather nourishing and hydrating. I just don't see it as a stand alone product. Maybe if you have dry skin, it would work. Nevertheless, I personally think of an ampoule as more of a boost in case you want something extra or need something more. 

This product provides that supple feeling. It makes the skin feel soft, smooth and even a little bouncy. It also definitely makes the skin look a bit glowing, bright and healthy. 

I'm personally a huge fan of dewy texture. I'm not so into matte or mid-finish. If you're into the same thing, you'll surely appreciate this one for it gives the perfect dewy finish. 

Overall, I believe it's a great product. However, as I've already mentioned, I see ampoules more as a booster and not totally a necessity. For me, the simpler, the better. I honestly don't see myself purchasing a full sized bottle of this product anytime soon. 

Also, I searched it up online and it's actually quite pricey. A 15 mL full sized bottle retails for around a thousand.

Have you tried this product? Do you think it's totally worth it? Let us know by leaving your answer on the comment section below. 

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment