Monday, August 24, 2020

.. And Another One (Tea Haul) | August 2020

I know, I know, this is getting out of hand. But I promise, this is the last tea haul for a while. Okay, maybe, just for this month of August. We shall see.

Without further ado, let me start the list with the item that I purchased from TeaConcept.


I gave in and got myself a handy dandy tea maker which you can find in their shop as Teaconcept Easy Tea Master. The regular price is 899 Php, but I got it on sale for only 305 Php.

To be completely and utterly honest, it is a good product, but I don't think it's worth the regular price. In case you're interested to buy one, I suggest you wait for it to be on sale. Keep it on your Shopee and/or Lazada wishlists, so you'll get notified.

The capacity of this tea maker is 480 mL or good for 2 cups. It is made of plastic. I would actually prefer if it's made of borosilicate glass material. Anyway, it works the way it should.



Also, Teaconcept included a piece of their Skin Tea as a freebie. I really appreciate that and I am certainly looking forward to try their very own blend.

The next products are from the shop called Chinese Herbal Medicine. I'm aware that's not a very modern nor catchy name, but hey, they offer a lot of interesting goodies.

Let's start with some snacks that I like mixing or pairing with teas or other drinks.


The one that I like the most is their Freeze-dried Mango Yogurt. I personally find it really delicious.


The next one is the Freeze-Dried Strawberry Flakes. I like this better with milk.


Pretty close to that, I also bought Freeze-dried Whole Raspberries. This is a bit too sour for my liking, so I don't enjoy snacking on it. Instead, I like infusing it in cold water for a while and then adding honey.


Moving on, I also have this Dried Strawberry Tea. I actually enjoy munching on this one as it is. But I also do turn it into a tea or add it to other blends.


I also bought a pack of Freeze-dried Honey Lemon Slices. The seller gave me an additional pack as a freebie.


I decided to try a pack of Chrysanthemum Tea, too.


The next pack is labeled as Dried Colorful Chrysanthemum Tea, but it reminds me more of everlasting or strawflowers. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to flowers, so I'm not sure it they're one and the same or just from the same family.


I also got myself a few pieces of Blooming Flower Green Tea. I only ordered two pieces, but the seller added another one.


Then, there's also a piece of Lemon and Chrysanthemum Black Tea.


These are Red Sugar Teas. I'm not sure which is which, but I purchased them in rose, goji and red dates.

Of course, this haul wouldn't be complete without real teas. I don't know if you're already aware of this, but fruit and flower teas, which are under the herbal tea category, are not technically teas since they did not come from tea leaves. They are called tisanes or herbal infusions.

Now onto the real deal...


I have two bags of Fujian Green Tea. I'm not 100% sure about that, I'm just going with the label/name stated on the site. Also, the Google Translate app is driving me nuts.


I have two bags of Chinese Black Tea, as well.


Lastly, more bags of Chinese Tea. I think these are the yellow bud black tea, but don't quote me on that since I can't read Chinese. I'm pretty much going with these blindly. I'm just really up for some tea adventures.

Those are the teas that I got, but I still have one more item from the same shop.


Even though, I like sweets, I actually don't use or add plain sugar, especially the white one. However, when I saw this pack of Rock Sugar, I got so curious, so I decided to give it a go.

The next items are by the brand Loyd and I got them from Lazada. Most of them are fruit tea blends.


Forest Fruit is one of them and this blend smells and tastes like berry-flavored candy to me.


The next two, I haven't opened and tried, yet. They are the Loyd Cherry and Linden...


.... and the Loyd Lemon Balm and Strawberry.


The last one is a bit different and it's Loyd Manuka Honey with lemon, camomile, and cardamom. I thought I could use this as a sleep aide because of the camomile; however, this one is actually black tea based.

That completes today's haul. If you have any question about any of the stuff that I mentioned, don't hesitate to ask me.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment