Friday, August 14, 2020

Just Another Tea Haul | August 2020

As I have already mentioned in my last entry, I am currently obssessing over teas. I sort of wish I was only kidding; however, I'm pretty sure that this second tea haul is not just confirming, but is also reinforcing that statement.

I purchased a few more tea blends from TeaSourceMNL. They do have a Shopee page and that's exactly where I found them.


First on the list is this Genmaicha Tea. It is also known as "Popcorn Tea" and that's definitely what got me so curious about it. I've read somewhere that it's like the tea version of sugarpuff. I have a serious sweet tooth, so just imagine how I felt. The I-must-have-it-asap kind of excitement rushed all over me.


Next up is another green tea, it is their Cocoa Green Tea. Aside from green tea and cocoa beans, it also has longan. Interesting, right? 

The next ones are all black tea blends. 


I have here the Vanilla Cocoa Black Tea. Just like the other blend, this one is also composed of longan, cocoa beans, black tea (this time), vanilla (of course) plus there's also coffee beans.


Fourth one is the Orange Cocoa Black Tea. I'm into fruits, as well. I like them all, not just the sweet ones, but also the citrusy types. 


Last but not the least, I have the Osmanthus Caramel Black Tea. I chose this one because of the caramel in it. 

Have you noticed the trend here? Well, they all seem sweet or chocolate-y. I told you so, I'm a sugar freak, sweets maniac or whatever you want to call it. 

Anyway, that's our list for today. I can not say much about each of the blends because I haven't opened and tasted any of them, yet. Once I have, I'll try to let you know if they're as good as they sound. You can also choose to follow me on Instagram because I sort of document and highlight my tea journey there.

Until next time!💖

No comments:

Post a Comment