Wednesday, September 9, 2020

B&C HEALTHY SNACK GREEN MANGO CHEWS


I got this B&C Healthy Snack Green Mango Chews Chewy Mango Snack for free when I purchased some products from B&C Healthy Snack. I just recently found them on Shopee.

Since it's just a freebie and not in a retail pack, there's not much information about the product. There's only the most necessary. It shows the brand and the name of the product in front.


At the back, there's the expiry date.


The consistency of the snack itself is softer compared to the usual dried mango strips. Nonetheless, it is still very chewy which I find quite amusing and enjoyable.

The scent, despite being very subtle, is definitely that of dried green mangoes. It is sweet and a little bit sour at the same time.

When it comes to the taste, the more you chew on it, the more flavorful it becomes. It starts off a bit sweet and then comes the sourness. It not too sour, but sour enough to add more dimension to the snack.

I do consider this product a good one. I'm happy and grateful that I got to taste it for free.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment