Tuesday, December 15, 2020

WANT WANT SHELLY SENBEI RICE CRACKERS


To be completely honest, I don't have much information about this product to share with you. Everything on the packaging is pretty much in Chinese which I don't understand. I didn't bother to use Google translate anymore because it has the tendency to confuse me more.


Nevertheless, I want you to be aware of the existence of this food item and to give it a go. I'm pretty confident that you won't regret doing so.


This specific variant of Want Want Rice Crackers is so scrumptious. It has the perfect balance of sweetness and saltiness. I actually find it somewhat addicting. I extremely enjoy munching on it. It is undeniably crispy. It maintains its texture for a long time. Unlike most crackers, it does not easily get soft or rubbery.


A pack retails for around 68 Php and it contains 8 packets. Each of them has 2 round crackers .


I purchased this product from Hongkong House. They do have a Shopee page and they offer many interesting food items. They also have other variants of Want Want Rice Crackers which I will surely try soon.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment