Tuesday, March 21, 2017

What I Wore: Supermoon Shenanigans


This is long overdue, but it's better late than never, right?

November 14 of last year, during the supposed spectacle of the largest, closest and brightest moon not only of that year but also since 1948, my family and I decided to go moongazing somewhere a little bit more special. That being so, we went to Subic.

Here in the Philippines, they announced that the best time to see the supermoon was at 7:21 and 9:52. Since we got there a little later than the former and much earlier than the latter, we decided to kill some time and also have our dinner at Harbor Point first. To be precise, we checked out National Bookstore, walked around, then had our dinner at Gangnam Premium Buffet. 

There were tons of foods to choose from. They served different Filipino and Korean dishes. They had soups, plain rice, fried rice, assortment of viands, desserts, side dishes and snacks. I personally enjoyed their dinuguan, sisig and nuts the most. 


Other than that, the service was also great. They kept the food area clean and tidy. They also kept on refilling the dishes. The place was nice and not too crowded. Compared to other buffet style restaurants, they're pretty affordable. 

After dinner, we ordered some milkshakes from Sweet Finale for takeout. The whole staff and the owner were very welcoming and accommodating. Their service was the best. That was my first time there and I have yet to visit the shop again, but my sister said that the service has always been like that. My sister adores the owner and she didn't fail to charm me, too.  


We then went to Subic Bay to finally enjoy the moon and also our milkshakes. The milkshakes were very enjoyable and delicious. The toppings alone were mouthwatering and delectable. By mouthwatering toppings, I meant these ice cream sandwiches. Yummm!  


The moon, on the other hand, even though it was beautiful, didn't quietly reach our expectations. I personally think that the supermoon during December of the same year looked much more mesmerizing. 

Anyway, I have more photos to share with you. I already introduced my sisters here and here. The woman in black long sleeve shirt is our mama. Papa just got home from work and we didn't have him with us. Instead, we were with my older sister's boyfriend and his friend.


Of course, I'm ending this post with my outfit for the night.


top: thrifted
palazzo pants: Vetaf's Superstore
sandals: GM Footwear Marikina

No comments:

Post a Comment