Tuesday, August 29, 2017

F&D | Goldilocks Pork Hopia


Last month, I featured Goldilocks Ube Hopia. This time around, let's have the spotlight on their Pork Hopia.



Similar with their Ube Hopia, I also got this one for 69 Php. A pack contains 6 pieces.


The list of ingredients is shown in the photo above. 


We also have the nutrition facts above.


It's the same size, form, outer color and appearance as their Ube Hopia, but with added sesame seeds. 


The outer crust is pretty soft and chewy. It's not dry nor crumbly. It feels really nice and fresh. It's also pretty precise, it's not too thick nor too thin.

The big difference between this one and the last one is of course the filling. Even the color of Goldilocks Pork Hopia's filling is different. The filling's texture is also a little bit richer.

It has a nice scent.

When it comes to taste, it is definitely flavorful and delicious. It has the right amount of sweetness and saltiness. It even reminds me a little bit of Pork Asado Siopao with actual pork bits. 

By the way, each piece has a generous amount of filling. They're fairly consistent.

I'm really enjoying their line of hopia. I definitely think that their Pork Hopia is above average and I like it a lot. However, so far, Ube is still my favorite. The next one on my to-try list is their Monggo Hopia. We'll see if the line is truly consistent and whether that one is on par with the other flavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment