Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What I Say: Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo


Today, I'm going to talk about something sparkly... and I mean that in the literal sense!

I got this Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo last Christmas together with the three different mascaras that I reviewed last month. If you're interested, check out those goodies, too: mascara 1, mascara 2 and mascara 3.

Since I got it as a gift, I'm pretty clueless about the price and availability of this product. I tried to look for it online, but I wasn't able to find the official page for this item. Even so, I found some online shops where it's available, but for different prices.    


Most of the details are in Japanese and I understand pretty much nothing.  


The only few details that I actually comprehend are the brand, product name, color, origin and weight. Definitely not much, but I guess those details are enough. Well, almost. If only they have the ingredients written in English as well, then that would be all that I need. 

Anyway, this product is made in Japan.

A tube weighs 6.5 g.


I believe the color is in 22, which is pretty much clear, but with tons of purple-y pink shimmers. The shimmers are so fine and even. You won't even feel them. They are far from gritty, coarse or what not. They make me think of fairy dust.


The squeezable tube has a basic slant tip applicator. It's actually easy to use and control. I can apply the product nicely and evenly without any issues. It's definitely mess- and fuss-free. 


The texture of the gloss is not that thick, but not that thin either. It feels just right in the middle. It has a rich, jelly consistency that is a bit sticky. With that said, it actually tends to last for a long time, especially the shimmers. But don't worry, they're the kind of shimmers that stays put. They don't travel all over the face. I actually find its adhesive strength and power really impressive. 

A makeup remover is necessary, if you want to take them off completely.


It's fine to use it all alone, but it works best as a topper. It definitely brings the lip look to a whole new level. It makes the lips look plumper and juicier. The shimmers also add something extra and of course, more dimension.

 It's a good one in my book and I do recommend it. Who doesn't want some fairy dust in a tube?

No comments:

Post a Comment